Thursday, June 2, 2011

Early weigh in!?


I really want to weigh-in tomorrow morning....so I think I am going too! I am scared to step on the scale and see that 3 digit number. Who knows if it has gone up, stayed the same, or gone down. My legs look leaner to me, but I have been extremely bloated in my stomach the last week or so since I have stopped hot yoga. I was supposed to get back into this week, but with my work schedule at my new jobs (which I absolutely LOVE) it is hard to fit it in!

I had an entire day of training for work today in Seattle (1.5 hours away). It was a great day, but very long. We left town at 8am and didn't get home until 7pm...luckily I had two of my new coworkers in the car with me to make the ride much more enjoyable! :) After I got home I knew I wasn't going to be productive with homework, so I ate a few nuts and sushi and headed to the gym to get in a back/bicep workout and 65 minutes of steady cardio (30 on the stairs, 30 on the bike, and finished with 5 on the tread).

Tomorrow I have another long day. I plan on doing my cardio in the morn before class and lift my legs tomorrow night after I get off work. The plan was to do intervals 3 days a week, but I haven't been able to get them done on any machine except the bike. My goal for tomorrow is to complete 20 minutes intervals on the treadmill with a 1:1 ratio and then do 40 minutes steady on another machine. Wish me luck! I will try and get a more detailed post in tomorrow!

P.S. I am doing pretty well on my no sugar! I have had a few dark chocolate almonds and that bbq rib the other day, but other than that I think I am doing wonderfully. Keeping up the no sugar through Saturday and going to hit up my trainer Yolanda for my new diet plan so I can start that on Sunday or Monday. :) Exciting things happening!

3 comments:

  1. My hubby has to remind me that it's not always about the scale (easier said than done!)...I do keep that 3 digit number in the front of my brain but I also focus on the changes I see in my progress pictures & what I see when I look in the mirror....that doesn't mean I wouldn't love to see a number like 125 on the scale one random day...lol :)

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugg! Ladies, I back tracked....AGAIN! Trying to get myself back up and believe in myself! I am beautiful, I am strong, and I am capable of doing this. Just have to keep reminding myself. You both look AMAZING by the way! Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete