Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Feeling great!

Hey all, this is going to be a quick post...it is past my bed time and I want to get a good workout in before class tomorrow.

Here is what I ate today:

6:00am
3 catalysts
LEG DAY and 30 minutes on the bike...I wanted to do 60 minutes of cardio, but my tummy was rumbling!
8:00am
4 egg whites
1 yolk
2 c spinach
1 oz salami
1/8 onion
EVOO spray
1 bbq rib (yes, I know bbq sauce has sugar in it...but I saw it in the fridge and I couldn't resist....MEAT!)
vit B, vit D, Multi-Mineral

10am
1 oz nuts
Americano

12:00pm
turkey burger
1 oz steak
3 celery stalks
1/4 avocado

5:00pm
1 hard boiled egg
4 oz ground turkey
1/2 cucumber
2 tsp mustard

8:30pm
3 catalysts
60 minutes mixed cardio
10:00pm
5oz chicken
1 tsp mustard
passion tea

Tomorrow is intervals, shoulders, and hot yoga! :) I am stoked for my shoulder workout...Jamie Eason's shoulders are my inspiration right now...time to bring out the delts! It has been a while since I have done hot yoga, so I am excited to get back to it!!! Overall, I am feeling great and excited to get on the scale...can't wait to see some results!

1 comment: