Saturday, July 23, 2011

Oatmeal is amazing...

Oatmeal is my go to breakfast food! I woke up this morning and immediately started looking at http://eyeitryit.com/ for breakfast recipes...but I couldn't find anything that could be prepared quick enough to satisfy my hungry belly or satisfy my cravings. So instead, I hit the kitchen on my own and prepared a delicious breakfast!

1/2 c oats
1/2 c almond milk + a little water
1 banana
2 tbsp almond butter
1 scoop jay robb chocolate protein powder

SO DELICIOUS! I should have posted a picture, but I ate it so quickly there was no chance in snapping a photo! :)

I am feeling so positive about life right now. Work is AMAZING! Training is wonderful! And I am getting a hang of this diet...in fact, my trainer told me to eat MORE starchy carbs!?!?!? Isn't that wonderful!? I knew I loved her! I am a little sore from yesterday's workout and I am sure it will get worse as the day goes on...but it is a good sore! I love it when you feel your muscles and know you had a good workout the day before! Today is a yoga day. I am going to head out for a quick walk in the sunshine, hit the grocery store for some more healthy carbs (bring on those yams, rice, bread etc!), do a bit of yoga, then head down to work! It is going to be a great day! Hope you all make the best of your days too!

No comments:

Post a Comment