Monday, April 25, 2011

152 days...Day 1

Tomorrow is when the training officially is starting for me. Waking up and meeting with my training partner/teammate and trainer to get my body fat % and starting weight. Can't say I am really excited for people to know these stats, but it can only get better from here. Of course, it would have been nice to get this done before I ate copious amounts of jelly beans and goodies from the Easter Bunny! :)

"Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.”
I should also say that "Shut up and Sweat" is a phrase I adopted from the clothing line available at noexcuseswear.com. Whenever I need an attitude adjustment I just remember to "keep telling those negative influences to SHUT UP AND SWEAT."

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I'm doing the same journey! Can't wait to see our results :)

    ReplyDelete