Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Game Plan

Still need to plan out my official workout schedule with my training partner, the Beautiful Bekah, but here is what I have running through my mind right now.

Cardio:
  • M-F Morning Cardio: 30-45 minutes of HIIT (working my way up to 60 minutes)
  • T & R will be double cardio days with HIIT in the mornings and Hot Yoga at night
  • Saturday and Sunday: Variety of outdoor cardio (stairs, walks, hikes, runs
Weights:
  • My lifting days will be MTWFS
  • I haven't decided on my split just yet, but this is what I am thinking
  1. M: Legs
  2. T: Back, Biceps, Shoulders
  3. W: Chest and Triceps
  4. F: Legs
  5. S: Upper Body
Anyway...this is just a start. Gotta tackle the diet a little harder and focus on the body fat %. I will start tracking my diet intake on here tomorrow...I know you probably don't want to know every little bite of food that goes into my mouth, but it keeps me accountable! So tough...just skip that part if you don't want to read it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment