Friday, May 6, 2011

The diet for 4 weeks!

I just received my diet from my trainer. Here is the plan for the next 4 weeks.

6 meals a day
Protein: 4-6 oz of protein at each meal
Carbs: Limit high starch foods because they are high glycemic and convert quickly to sugar
Fats: top 3 choices include olive oil, sunflower oil, and coconut oil

Here is a picture of the diet plan food choices:


















Sorry for the quality, I am not sure how to upload it so it isn't blurry! Any suggestions?


The diet plan is based on a set of questions I filled out about my typical eating habits, my energy levels, my moods, and bowel movements. After evaluating this information, my trainer placed me in the Fast Oxidizer category...which means LOTS of protein! Bring on the meat! :) I am extremely excited to get started with this diet and see more results! I will start being strict tomorrow with my food options, but tonight I am going to use up some of the food I have left. I am thinking some protein and a little squash for a post workout snack. For dinner I was thinking some brown rice, veggies, and lean beef, similar to a stir fry :) Sounds yummy to me! Ok off to the gym, today is supposed to be calisthenics, but Bekah and I might lift heavy instead...we are craving some major time with the weights today! Have a great start to your weekend and thanks for all the support.

4 comments:

  1. Kels, I didn't know you were doing this. You totally should have told me!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! I have a long way to go, but what the heck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the decision to compete!!! I'll be cheering you on!

    T.

    ReplyDelete